Free Delivery -
Order before 18:00 for 2 day delivery
Inclusive of VAT
The power of the BL1200 jet allows you to remove leaves, grass or other material from large areas, working efficiently even with large amounts of leaves and when the ground is wet.
- It can also be used to remove fresh snow from plants and paths.
- In agriculture the BL1200 is used to pick olives and shell fruit such as chestnuts or hazelnuts, to pile up the product fallen from the plant and remove leaves from the nets.
- It is also appreciated by beekeepers, who use it to remove bees from the hives during honey extraction.
Ergonomics is a key factor for machines that are carried on the shoulder and, like all our products, the BL1200 has been carefully designed in this respect:
- very low vibrations;
- optimal distribution of the weight of the machine on the shoulders;
- control handle that can be adjusted without tools to work comfortably in any situation;
- curved backrest with wide and soft cushion;
- system for fastening and positioning the shoulder straps designed to reduce operator fatigue;
- silencer and fan designed for better acoustic comfort;
- telescopic hose that can easily be adjusted in length, which adapts to different work requirements and to the operator's height.
The BL1200 is a machine designed for professional use and therefore guarantees high reliability and durability:
- the professional carburettor is suitable for intensive use;
- the large air intake filter ensures excellent performance even in dusty environments;
- the nylon fuel tank is impact-resistant and fuel-proof.
General areas of use are -
- Public Areas
Variations Between BL1200 & BL1200V -
|Outlet Hose Diameter||
70 mm (BL1200)
100 mm (BL1200V)
1.62 m³/h (BL1200)
1.80 m³/h (BL1200V)
82.3 m/s (BL1200)
58.0 m/s (BL1200V)
Equipped with larger outlet pipes, this version offers a very high volume, ideal when working with large leaves on large surfaces.
The terminal kit is supplied with the BL1200V:
- rectangular terminal
- round terminal
Both terminals of the kit allow you to lean on the ground and to direct the flow of air better.
In particular, the round terminal must be used when there are difficulties in moving the leaves due, for example, to wet soil.
Technical Features -
|Engine||C7 Model, 2 - Stroke Engine|
|Maximum Power||3600 W (5 HP)|
|Air Speed||106 m/s|
|Fuel Tank||2.3 Ltr|
|Weight||10.1 Kg (Without Blower Kit)|
|Packaging||64 x 46 x 36 cm|